top of page
1. Personal Data Administrator
The Administrator of personal data collected in the online store nyczaj.audio within the meaning of the Act is Przemyslaw Nyczaj, based at ul. Daszynskiego 91/9, 44-100, Gliwice, Poland. (Hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
Contact with the Administrator is possible via e-mail email@example.com or via contact form at the bottom of nyczaj.audio website.
• Keeps records of persons authorized to process personal data within strictly defined official duties.
• Controls the correctness of data transfer.
• Controls the flow of personal data transferred on the basis of entrustment agreements processing personal data (CePPD).
• Takes action in the event of a suspected breach of integrity or security of personal data files.
2. Personal data and privacy
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes set out below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
Data provided voluntarily by clients for the purposes of contract performance:
• First name and last name
• E-mail address
• Correspondence and mailing addresses
• Phone number
• Company name and tax identification number
Statistical data and data collected automatically by the system:
• Information about user’s cookie files
• Information about user’s IP address
The purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide on, it can be:
• Provision of services offered in the Store.
• Execution of your orders.
• Direct marketing of the services offered, other than newsletter
The basis of processing:
• A Contract of sale or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
• Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accountancy (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
• A contract for the provision of Services or activities undertaken at your request leading to its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, investigate or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
• Our legitimate interest in the form of direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
• Our legitimate interest in the audit of customer satisfaction (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
• Is voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing the data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
• No possibility of registering in the Store.
• No possibility to use Store’s Services.
• No possibility to make purchases in the Store.
3. Processing period
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, and thus until:
• Legal obligations, which oblige us to process your data will cease to burden us.
• The possibility of determining, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store and other parties will cease.
• Your opposition to the processing of your personal data is accepted – if the basis for processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the Administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing.
- depending on what is applicable in the given case and what will happen the latest.
4. Data safety
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request:
• Access to your personal data,
• its rectification,
• processing restriction,
• transfer data to another administrator.
• submitting an objection to the processing of your data at any time:
o due to the reasons related to your particular situation in the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR (i.e. on legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator),
o if your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via contact form at the bottom of nyczaj.audio website if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies. These files:
• are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.),
• enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store,
• do not change the settings of your device.
By using the appropriate settings of your browser, you can at any time:
• remove the cookies,
In this Store cookies are used for:
• memorizing the information about your session,
• providing the Store functions.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, the appropriate tips can be found on the following sub-pages, depending on the browser you use:
• Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You can find more info about the cookies in Wikipedia.
7. External services / Recipients of data
We use the services of external entities to whom your data may be transferred on the basis of data transfer agreements.
Examples of external companies that we can transfer your data to:
• Provider of hosting services and databases where data is stored.
• Provider of ICT services used to maintain the Internet connection.
• Carriers, courier and postal companies delivering orders.
• Entities processing electronic payments, payment and credit cards.
• Accounting office.
• With additional consent – companies that allow seller evaluation.
9. Contact with the Administrator
Do you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Contact us via email email@example.com or via contact form at the bottom of nyczaj.audio website.
bottom of page